Monday, March 3, 2008

A hypocritical transition!!

It’s fun to see people who are in love or should I say who are “going around”. Well, I am sorry if I’ll offend anybody’s feelings over here. But, being a person who is very much a single and is obviously an outsider to all these feelings, such things really amuses me. Infact, I would be lying if I’ll say that these things bore me or irritate me. Honestly, they entertain me. When I see a couple feeding each other in a restaurant or showing some funny affection in public, I totally and completely break into splits.

It’s a mantra of every single that being single is fun. At least you can take your own decisions, you can enjoy your independence and most importantly you don’t have any emotional baggage to carry. But, the question is, do we say these things just to please ourselves or do we really believe in it?

What’s even funnier is when my friends who are not single come and discuss their love life with me. Obviously, I listen to them very patiently and uncomplainingly. But, honestly they bore me. And one thing which really interests me is to see the transition in my friend who once used to think on the same track as I think of at the moment. And here the question which really bothers me is that how can one change his/her beliefs so easily?

Therefore,finally I came to the conclusion that for every single, life is fun and cool. Whereas, for every person who is in love- life is beautiful and becomes cute.
In short, each one us has to go through this “HYPOCRITICAL” transition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! singles rock nd they definitely don deserve this hypocritical transition.... why shud we dedicate our lives or shud i say compromise wid our life when we wer born free.

rishita said...

cmon dear...
even you'll go through this..
accept the fact!!
and for the time being just enjoy your current state!!